Thursday, January 3, 2013

Some Successes

Last night was another rough one, and I found myself with the brownies again.  But as I lay in bed totally regretting that last hour of the day, I decided if this really is a REAL thing, a thing to change my life, I need to acknowledge some of things I have been doing well.  I'm trying to change my habits not only so I can lose weight, but so that I can be healthy and have a healthy family.  So, here are some of my successes from the last few days:

1. Just finished Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred!  It's a tough work out, but I like feeling like I"m using my body and I can already tell that I"m getting stronger.  Here's to 26 more...

2. Another difficult time of day for me (besides the evenings) is the afternoon when the kids are napping.  I have been going on three days strait of no high fat/high sugar snacks during that time.

3. Even with the brownies, I have tracked every.single.piece.of.food.  This is a big deal.  I'm tend to not write things down that I regret, and sorta explain it to myself.  I have been great the last few days, and I hope to keep it up.

4. I sent the rest of the brownies to work with Jordan.  SO THERE.

Anyway, finding success.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment