Monday, January 7, 2013

Feeling Capable

This weekend has been really good.  Really good.  Emotionally, things with my family were so nice.  I love it when Jordan comes home, and we don't have to worry about him going to work.  And because we had 8am church, we basically had all day Sunday to spend together.  *heaven*

Of course, whenever I'm getting my emotional needs met, I tend to eat better.  It's definitely easier to stay within my points when I'm getting my emotional fill.

Can I take a moment and talk about how much I love weight watchers?  I love the principles taught by this program.  This weekend, I branched out and I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on Saturday, and a delicious sweet and sour chicken on Sunday.  These meals are NOT low points, by any means.  But because I was able to not binge and I planned ahead, I ate these foods and still saw results.  I really can eat anything I want as long as I leave points for them. I just can't eat them in the quantities I want (haha...).

I love feeling like this is something I can do.  So often I start a diet, and I know from the beginning I was just going to mess it all up.  But this weekend, I made delicious food, and I didn't binge.  What a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment