Saturday, April 6, 2013

Update on Progress

... and there is progress!  I know when I don't update, it seems like maybe I've jumped off the wagon, but no worries, not true, still plugging away.  This week went especially well, so I'm feeling quite motivated.  It's still slow, and I often feel quite frustrated, but the scale is definitely moving in the right direction.  This has become my mantra when I'm feeling discouraged: "My weight is going down.  My weight is going down.  My weight is going down."

Fitness wise, I'm feeling quite proud of myself.  I have finished couch to 5k, and now I"m just training for the Chena River Run in May when I get to Fairbanks.  I'm continuing to do Jillian Michaels workouts.  I finished both 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, and I've decided for the next month until I head to Alaska to roate the different workouts (there are 3 20 minute workouts on 30 Day Shred and 4 20 minute workouts on Ripped in 30).

Anyway, I"m excited to feel motivated, to feel like I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment