Saturday, March 16, 2013

Current Successes!

Today, I hit my 5% goal.  It took me what felt like forever, but I got there.

I have continued to make good exercising progress.  I can jog for 20 minutes strait (extremely, extremely slowly).  The Jillian Michael's workouts are getting both easier (meaning I can do nearly all of the exercises) and harder (meaning the workouts are getting progressively more difficult and my legs have been sore for a week strait).

I eat my fruits and veggies everyday.  I drink at least 8 cups of water, usually 12.  I have successfully done a low-carb week, and it went so well, I plan on doing another.  I have had no milk supply issues (yay!).

So, because I haven't had any supply issues and it's been going so well, I'm thinking about cutting my points again to say that I'm nursing "part-time."  With weight watchers, if you are exclusively nursing, you get an extra 14 points (!!!!) a day.  That's what I've been using.  When you are supplement with formula or solids, you get an extra 7 points a day.  Since we're moving into adding solids anyway, I'm going to see what happens this week if I cut back by 7 points a day.

My next weight goal is to hit 10%.  I hope it'll happen before I head to Alaska in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment